1. A Place for Us by Fatima Farheen Mirza
The crazy-beautiful disaster we all call family.
2. Becoming by Michelle Obama
Needs no introduction.
3. Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit
The ultimate response to mansplaining.
4. Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty
The Big Little Lies author takes on a “health” resort.
5. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
Finally. A murder mystery without “girl” in the title.
6. The Mars Room by Rachel Kushner
Orange Is the New Black for those “I don’t watch TV” types.
7. This Will Only Hurt a Little by Busy Philipps
Even funnier than her Insa stories. Prepare to happy cry.
8. My Sister, The Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
Let’s face it: sisterly love is complex. To say the least.
9. Why We Dream by Alice Robb
Confuse dreams with real life? Then this is for you.
10. Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
Forget everything you know about self-help (thanks, Harry Meets Sally). This is a life-changer.
11. WomanCode by Alisa Vitti
“I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar.” A user-guide for all you wellness types.
12. Small Fry by Lisa-Brennan Jobs
Meet Steve Jobs’ daughter (ya know, the one you found out about in that movie).
What’s on your Holiday reading list? Make sure to follow us on Instagram (@RenttheRunway) for even more ways to make the most out of the holiday season.